My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

+3
Bergurh
FLUFFY
Admin Master Orks
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 22 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Noa!Kyu grinned widely down at Ghost!Tenten, hugging him a bit closer. "Too bad for you, cutie. This is my way of payback!" She said, grinning even wider. She then looked up at Eric. "I'm Noa." She said. "And this is Ghost." She added, smirking.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 22 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Azriel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Ghost shrugged, but then grinned widely himself, seeing that he in her bosom. He then started to purr, his eyes going wide again at the unfamiliar sound he made.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 pm

"Okay so we need to take stock of how much our abilities have changed". Eric!Deadeye said dead serious. "I am in a much older body with less armour".
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

"Awww! And he purrs too!" Noa!Kyu said, petting Ghost!Tenten.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  guddijon Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

"I have a pistol, thats it. We also need to find Aerith." Raven!Thomas said.
guddijon
guddijon

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"Shut up. Atleast you don't have a problem with me now" Ghost said, looking down in her clevege. "Oh, and I'm a cat so I think I'll be rather useless for a while" He then said to Eric.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

" I agree with Raven We must find Aerith and Kanzaki". Eric!Deadeye Agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fascinating". Draigo!Solomon Muttered to himself.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Noa!Kyu snickered, continuing to pet Ghost!Tenten. "This body is from Kyu, a girl I know. She's useless aswell, the only useful thing she has ever done is kill her dad who used to abuse her in his sleep. So he was harmless either way." She said to Eric.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:20 pm

"Abuse her while he sleeps"? Eric!Deadeye Scratched his head in confusion.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Ghost then started to nuzzle Noa's!Kyu's bosom, ppurring abit louder. Accalia then walked up to Noa!Kyu, sniffing Ghost and then licked his small head once, the fur on his head standing out like a punk haircut.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Noa!Kyu laughed, flattening Ghost!Tenten's fur again. "No, He used to abuse her and she killed him in his sleep." Noa!Kyu explained.

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Aerith woke up and immediately felt that something was different. He got up and looked in a mirror. "What?" he thought as he saw his former friend and ally, Jack, in the mirror. He put on some clothes and left his room. "I guess I shouldn´t really be all that surprised. It should be interesting to see whether the others had changed, and if so, into what."
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

" Kanzaki woke up, feeling something strange. He walked up to the window and saw his reflection. " NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " he screamed so that it shook the entire building, and the ground surrounding it. " I, cant believe it! I AM THAT INFERIOR SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! " Kanzaki!Kuro screamed, and fell down on the floor, crying his red eyes dry.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

"Well now we know where Kanzaki is". Eric!Deadeye remarked. He then went in the direction of the sound and met Aerith!Jack. "Hi who are you normally? Normally I am Eric". Eric!Deadeye said.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

"You look a bit less armored than I remember. I´m Aerith normally."
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

"You sounded like you woke up and found out you had sex with your sister or something" Ghost!Tenten said, still nuzzling Noa's!Kyu's bosom.
((Driver's school now. Won't post for 3-4 hours))
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

" WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Kanzaki!Kuro screamed. " WHY DID I HAVE TO MORPH INTO KURO!!!???? WHY??? WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE??? WHY NOT MY FREINDSSS!!!???? " Kanzaki!Kuro cried. " Oh well, i guess i should go collect those ingredients Peter asked for. " Kanzaki!Kuro said and sniffed. He then walked outside and saw Peter!Max. " Who are you!?? ".
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well I turned into one of my sniper pals". Eric!Deadeye said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's me Peter. How you doing collecting the ingredients"? Peter!Max asked In a voice.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

" Oh, I never really bothered to search for them yesterday, however I did try to get someone to help me with it. " Kanzaki!Kuro said to Peter!Max.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  NoaFuuma Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Noa then stayed silent for a moment, feeling Ghost!Tenten nuzzle her boobs. She looked down at him, raising an eyebrow. "And what do we think we're doing?" She asked, taking a hold of the skin at his neck, lifting him away from her like that. "This can become quite fun... I might be teaching you some stuff, like how to be nice to someone."

NoaFuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well do get a starting then mate. Actually I can come with you since this body is pretty strong". Peter!Max said to Kanzaki!Kuro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric!Deadeye went up to Peter!Max and Kanzaki!Kuro. "I am interested I think I will join you". He said.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 pm

" Ahhh, perfect, perfect. " Kanzaki said with a smile. " So, when shall we begin? " Kanzaki asked the others.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

" I would prefer Immediately". Peter!Max Said.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

" Alright, but I am quite hungry at the moment. So can you wait until i have eaten? " Kanzaki!Kuro said.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 pm

"Very well". Peter!Max said and sighed.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next