My personal Crossover Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

+3
Bergurh
FLUFFY
Admin Master Orks
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 3 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Ghost then started to examine Raven's arms, then his equipment and also the others and noticed that almost none of which were anything he had ever seen.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread - Page 3 Empty Re: OC Crossover RPG 1 Play thread

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 pm

" Artificial limb replacements are quite common where I come from" Eric stated Unimpressed.

"Anyhow we should be going to that castle." He stated and set off.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

https://grimur.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 pm

"Right" answered Kanzaki to Eric.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"Alright" Ghost said, following Eric, staying behind the line.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

As the group approaches the castle they spot a man http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=23705 Barring their path.

"Halt! Please hand me the fiend I promise that I will not hurt you if you hand him over."

Above the group on two rooftops a bunch of archers string their bows.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh-oh" Kanzaki said.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:51 pm

"The hell with that" Ghost said, drawing one of his katana, the black blade gleaming as the runes on it seemed to glow.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Aerith took out both of his revolvers. "Archers? Seriously?" He looks at the man barring their path. "Just out of curiosity, why do you want this guy so badly? I havenĀ“t seen him do anything that would warrant something like this. If he is this much of a threat, I wonĀ“t necessarily stand in your way."
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 pm

" He is a fiend which is a kind of being literally made of evil. Even if he is friendly too you now he will backstab you at first opportunity in which it would benefit him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric Grimaced Under his helmet. "I may be quite arrow-proof but my allies are not so fortunate" he thought moving over and raising his shield above Raven.

A fight had not broken out yet and the man had not drawn his weapons.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Aerith looked around at the archers and then back at their leader. "How about you tell us what you know about this place and I might consider the possibility that you are not a religious lunatic... possibly."
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm

"Our Church Got transported here two days ago. We heard the castle announcement but Our leader Solomon says that we were put here as a test of faith by our god. I however strongly doubt him with all the unexplained oddness going on around here. If the red one can prove his lack of evil intent to us we will ty to correct Solomon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric Remembering that Raven was a cyborg shifted his shield over to Ghost.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 pm

"Why the hell would anyone want to summon a church?" Aerith wondered. He looked at Ghost, who was standing under EricĀ“s shield and was looking angrily at the leader of the archers. "Your turn." he whispered in GhostĀ“s direction. "I think IĀ“d rather not be the targeted by a crusade while trying to figure this place out." he thought to himself.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm

"I have no idea what the f*** they are talking about" Ghost said in annoyed tone. "My kind is despised where I come from, so I only comprehend SOME of what they are saying". Ghost's eyes seemed then to glow alot more then before. "But I will rip their throats out of they try anything" He then said, his voice hinting that he meant that literally. "AND GET THAT SHIELD AWAY FROM ME"
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 pm

" hmm I see." was all the man said before signalling the archers to stand down and starting to walk away.

(( You can interrupt this if you wish ))

Eric lowered his shield "no need to shout." he said disgruntedly.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well now" Ghost said, starting to grin. "Will you make the first move, I think I need some target practice" he said with a very threatening tone, but hinting some dementia.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 pm

" No Killing you is not on my priority list now that I know that I mistook what manner of creature you are". He stated Bluntly as he kept walking. " Though if you attack then I am entitled self-defense."

"NO! Do not provoke him." Eric actually raised his voice for once. "Violence should only be a last resort if it can be helped."
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm

"You're less fun the I expected" Ghost said, pouting as he sheathed his sword.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergurh Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Aerith looked at Ghost. "I canĀ“t imagine why your people would ever be despised, you are making such a wonderful first impression." he said and relaxed slightly, although remaining ready to react at the slightest hint of trouble.
Bergurh
Bergurh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 pm

" Good that some of your church are reasonable" The humanoid said

" Yes However I do not think Solomon can be made to see reason. He is powerful I think that if we want to defeat him that we might need to recruit the powerfull newcomers". Archer stated in a matter of fact tone of voice.

" Do not worry I can handle that." the humanoid stated.

(( I am done for today ))
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

"A religious fanatic seeing reason, now that's a first" Ghost said, chuckling loudly.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  guddijon Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"Archers, organized religion, dam this world is extremely primitive" Raven thought amused as he watched the little encounter unfold.

((For future refrencece my armor is quite arrow proof, infact its quite bullet proof too (thats not including the shield system) so Eric won't be needing to "shield" me ))
guddijon
guddijon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 am

(( Well Eric doesnt know that ))

The castle was not telling our group anything although there were quite few people there.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FLUFFY Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Kanzaki had stayed relatively quiet for the negotiations. Although he had been trying to plan where they should find supplies and where they should sleep, e.t.c.

"Hmm, hey guys, where should we sleep?" Kanzaki asked.
FLUFFY
FLUFFY

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Master Orks Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

" Kanzaki raises a valid point. We have been too caught up in getting to the castle to think of accomodations."

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohFnacFie0&feature=related ))

" I May help with that." A mysterious robed figure stepped out of a nearby alleyway. The figure was.... humanoid that might be the most you could tell from appearance.
Admin Master Orks
Admin Master Orks
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azriel Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Ghost immidietly drew his dagger and dashed to the robed figure, grabbing the collar of the robe and pressed the knife against the figure's throat. "Oh, and how are you gonna do that" he asked, keeping a thin smile on his face.
Azriel
Azriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next